Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Work

Today at work, I found out how anal people are about their mail. I had a customer come in and complain that she didn't get her flyers!! This is not important mail, it's not even mail!! It's advertisement for pete's sake. She was quite upset, and I just don't get it. I would be upset if I didn't get a cheque I was expecting, but not if I didn't get a flyer. I actually wouldn't care if I never got another flyer. The thing is, she was complaining to the wrong person, I have nothing to do with the mail delivered to her mailbox, I only take care of the boxes at our retail outlet. Since I have been working at this job, I have heard enough complaints about mail to make me sick. Why are people so worked up about getting a wrong letter, or having to pay more for a stamp? Most of this stuff is beyond my control, so I give them the 800 number and tell them to try that. Speaking of mail, could one of you Americans tell me how much it costs to mail a letter to Canada from the States?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home