Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hello

Ok, this is all new to me, so bear with me as I ramble on.... I have no idea who will read this, or if anyone will. I am a mother, wife, grandmother and I work part time. I have six (yes six!!) children, ranging in age from 12 to 24. Four of these children live at home, and all of them are teens, yuck! I have one computer, you do the math and guess how many fights a day we have in our house. I will try to post as often as I can, but time on the computer is a precious commodity here, so.... Anyway, I'm looking forward to this whole blogging experience, and even if no one ever reads my blogs, I will feel good for having written them. I intend to treat this blogging thing as journal writing, so be prepared to hear about alot of ordinary, mundane, routine things. I must say, though, that occasionally something exciting does happen in my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home