Saturday, February 05, 2005

Saturday night at home, yay

I still don't know much about this blogging thing, even though I have spent the last hour here reading every help topic there is. I'm not even sure if my blogs are published,sheesh. I'm sure I will eventually get the hang of it.
Only the girls at home tonight, the boys have gone to a hockey game. Two of my sons play hockey, and when they aren't playing they are watching someone else play. I only go to their games, why freeze if I don't have to!! I must say, I really enjoy the games (except for the cold part). One thing good about two kids playing hockey, the winter flies by because you are so busy running around from rink to rink, especially out in the country. Some games are more than an hour away, and even our home rink is a 15 min. drive. I am now also an expert winter driver, don't have any choice because they never cancel anything unless it is a full blown blizzard, and even then it's iffy.
One of our daughters is leaving tomorrow morning at 6 am, going on a school ski trip. She is 13, and so excited, she has never skied before. I just hope she doesn't break anything! I will worry the whole time she is gone, gonna be a long 2 days. Her twin sister didn't want to go, thank goodness! I don't need double the worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home